Would you like to lead a healthier life with more ease and less discomfort? If so, we may have just the thing for you! Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine are two of the most effective medicines available today, and we look forward to showing you how they have helped over 90% of our patients significantly reduce pain and enhance health and wellness. We get results, so let us help you improve your quality of life!
Start your healing journey right now by clicking the button below to schedule your appointment!
Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!
- Acupuncture in most cases does qualify as an FSA and HSA eligible medical expense! Check with your account to confirm it is a covered service.
- We do not bill insurance directly, but can provide you with a detailed receipt with the provider info, CPT codes, and ICD-10 codes needed for you to submit your own insurance claim. Most people do not have acupuncture insurance benefits in North Carolina, but you are welcome to check.
Initial Acupuncture Appointment
An Initial Appointment for is 45-90 minutes in duration depending on complexity. Here your practitioner will go over your medical history and you will receive an exam and an acupuncture treatment.
- $95 (Initial Acupuncture Adult – Focused Visit)
- $120 (Initial Acupuncture Adult – Regular Visit) – this is the most common initial visit
- $150 (Initial Acupuncture Adult – COMPLEX Visit)
Return Acupuncture Visits
Return acupuncture visits for adults are 30 minutes to 45 minutes in duration depending on which appointment you need. Here we will check in about any changes since your last visit, and you will receive treatment.
- $75 (Acupuncture Return Visit 30) – this visit is good for most follow up visits
- $95 (Acupuncture Return Visit 45)
Pediatric visits are between $55-$120, depending on length of appointment.
- You can call 919-230-2456 to schedule an appointment request. Please note this will take about 5 minutes more than doing it easily online at the appointment button below. If you have any specific questions, please call 919-230-2456 x 4 and leave a message for the acupuncturist.
- All prices are subject to change