Would you like to lead a healthier life with more ease and less discomfort? If so, we may have just the thing for you! Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine are two of the most effective medicines available today, and we look forward to showing you how they have helped over 90% of our patients significantly reduce pain and enhance health and wellness. We get results, so let us help you improve your quality of life!
Start your healing journey right now by clicking the button below to schedule your appointment!
Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!
- Acupuncture does qualify as an FSA and HSA eligible medical expense!
- We do not bill insurance directly, but can provide you with a detailed receipt with the provider info, CPT codes, and ICD-10 codes needed for you to submit your own insurance claim. Most people do not have acupuncture insurance benefits in North Carolina, but you are welcome to check.
- Our initial acupuncture appointment for adults is 1.5 hours in duration. Here your practitioner will go over your medical history and you will receive a thorough examination and assessment with advanced Chinese medicine diagnostics techniques. You will receive acupuncture on this visit. $205
- Follow up visits are 45 minutes to 60 minutes in duration. Here we will check in about any changes since your last visit, there will be re-assessment, and you will receive treatment. $95
- Young adult (18-24) follow up visits are $75
- Pediatric initial visits are between $125-$150, follow ups are $65