Would you like to lead a healthier life with more ease and less discomfort? If so, we may have just the thing for you! Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine are two of the most effective medicines available today, and we look forward to showing you how they have helped over 90% of our patients significantly reduce pain and enhance health and wellness. We get results, so let us help you improve your quality of life!
Start your healing journey right now by clicking here to schedule your appointment!
Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!
- Acupuncture in most cases does qualify as an FSA and HSA eligible medical expense! Check with your account to confirm it is a covered service.
- We do not bill insurance directly, but can provide you with a detailed receipt with the provider info, CPT codes, and ICD-10 codes needed for you to submit your own insurance claim. Most people do not have acupuncture insurance benefits in North Carolina, but you are welcome to check. You will pay at time of service and submit your own bill to insurance.
Initial Acupuncture Appointment
An Initial Appointment for is 60-90 minutes in duration depending on complexity. Here your practitioner will go over your medical history and you will receive an exam and an acupuncture treatment.
- $150 – Initial Adult Acupuncture Visit (Ages 18+) – this is the most common initial visit – Please allow up to 60 minutes for this appointment. This appointment includes advanced Chinese medicine diagnostics, medical history intake, and acupuncture treatment. Follow up visits are between $55-$75. Schedule here.
- $195 – Initial Adult Acupuncture Visit COMPLEX (Ages 18+) – Please allow up to 90 minutes for this appointment. This appointment includes advanced Chinese medicine diagnostics, medical history intake, and acupuncture treatment. Choose this if your situation is complex and we need more time to go through your health history. Follow up visits are between $55-$75. Schedule here.
Return Acupuncture Visits
Return acupuncture visits for adults are 15 minutes to 30 minutes in duration depending on which appointment you need. Here we will check in about any changes since your last visit, and you will receive treatment.
- $75 – Acupuncture Visit 30 – Please allow up to 30 minutes for this appointment. Schedule here.
- $55 – Acupuncture Visit 15 – Please only choose this if you have been in for acupuncture within the past two weeks. Please allow up to 15 minutes for this appointment. Schedule here.
Pediatric visits are between $55-$120, depending on length of appointment. Schedule here.
- You can call 919-230-2456 to schedule an appointment request. Please note this will take about 5 minutes more than doing it easily online at the appointment button above. If you have any specific questions, please call 919-230-2456 x 4 and leave a message for the acupuncturist.
- All prices are subject to change